Should You Buy or Lease Your Next Car?
When you're ready to get behind the wheel of a new car, one of the first things you have to do is decide whether you want to buy or lease that vehicle. At our North Central Ford Finance Center, we can help you with that. Each option offers a number of benefits, so it comes down to what your personal needs and preferences may be. Below, you can find out more about both buying and leasing to decide which option is the right one for you.
Why should you buy your next car?
- If you choose to buy your car, you can keep it as long as you choose, since you own the vehicle.
- There are no mileage restrictions to adhere to, so you can drive as many miles as you want.
- As soon as you pay off your auto loan, you don't have to make any more car payments.
- Since you own the vehicle, you can customize or modify it as you see fit.
Why should you lease your next car?
- When you choose to lease, you'll has a lower down payment and lower monthly payments.
- Instead of paying taxes on the full price of the car, you will only be taxed on the monthly payments.
- At the end of your lease, you can just return the car to the dealer, avoiding the car-selling hassle.
- A lease usually only lasts two or three years, so you'll get the chance to drive something new and exciting every couple years.
If you have any questions about buying or leasing your next car, don't hesitate to contact our Dallas area auto finance center. We would be happy to provide all the information you need to choose the option that's right for you. Once you've decided, stop by our Ford dealership at 1819 North Central Expressway in Richardson, TX serving the Dallas area. We'll get started on helping you buy or lease the car that's perfect for you!